Click on a listed form to view or download
Forms can also be found at the River Falls High School Activities Office
Mail (or deliver) these forms to:
River Falls High School
Attn: Wildcat Hall of Fame
818 Cemetery Road
River Falls, WI 54022
The rules for nomination (as seen in the bylaws) are as follows:
A candidate for induction into the Wildcat Hall of Fame must satisfy the qualifications in one of the following categories within the past fifty (50) years:
- Athletic and Personal Achievement: A former River Falls High School athlete who performed with excellence. Must be a graduate and out of school for at least ten (10) years. Nominees must be, or have been, a credit to family, country, and River Falls. The inductee may be either living or deceased.
- Coaches: A nominee must have been a former coach who has distinguished himself/herself by demonstrating exceptional leadership, character, and athletic achievement during his/her tenure at River Falls. The inductee may be either living or deceased.
- Distinguished Citizen: A person who has made outstanding contributions to the River Falls School District and/or society as a whole. The inductee may be either living or deceased.
- Legacy Award: A person who meets any of the above criteria prior to the last fifty (50) years. The inductee may be either living or deceased.
- Team Award: A team that demonstrated historic accomplishments in the field of competition while displaying great team character and sportsmanship."